California Jump$tart Coalition is sponsoring 35 classroom teachers to attend the Jump$tart 2014 National Educator Conference at the Omni Hotel in Los Angeles, November 8-10, 2014.
Will you be one of our scholarship recipients?
Scholarship recipients will receive:
- Conference registration fee ($425 value including hotel accommodations for two nights and all conference meals).
- Reimbursement of up to $250 to cover qualified travel expenses.
Please submit your completed scholarship application to email@example.com by September 10, 2014. Scholarship recipients will be selected by the end of September and notified via email.
Jump$tart 2014 National Educator Conference Objectives:
- To train, inform, support, motivate, and appreciate PreK-12 classroom educators who teach personal finance or wish to incorporate the content into the classroom.
- To build a network of financial literacy advocates within the education community.
- To provide a platform for national Jump$tart partners to share their resources and expertise with the education community.
Practical Money Skills will sponsor six educators to attend the Jump$tart Coalition National Educator Conference in Los Angeles, on November 8-10, 2014. The conference gives classroom teachers the opportunity to network with colleagues, attend informative workshops, learn about educational resources and meet leaders from finance and education.
The $1,000 sponsorship per educator includes:
- $425 conference fee (includes hotel accommodations for two nights and all conference meals)
- Travel expenses up to $575
How to apply for sponsorship: To be considered for the sponsorship, please nominate either yourself or a colleague as the Practical Money Skills’ Innovative Educator of the Month. Visit the Practical Money Skills website and complete the Nomination Form for Innovative Educators by September 15, 2014.
LOOK FOR MORE CA EDUCATOR SCHOLARSHIPS OVER THE NEXT MONTHS!