Call to Action 2014 – Los Angeles
The Center at Cathedral Plaza
February 6, 2014, 7:45 am – 4:00 pm
Center at Cathedral Plaza
555 W Temple St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
10th ANNUAL SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION OF THE ELDERLY
Call to Action 2014 brings together seniors with professionals representing financial institutions, law enforcement, social services, elder justice advocates, and the legal community to share best practices and express our collective determination to prevent elder financial abuse.
Join us for a day of networking and high quality educational programs. Registration opens at 7:45 am, with a continental breakfast. A special awards ceremony honoring leaders in the fight against elder financial abuse will take place during the luncheon banquet.
We are honored to have Ms. Nora Dowd Eisenhower, Assistant Director of the Office of Financial Empowerment for Older Americans with the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau serve as our Morning Keynote Speaker!
Unique Workshops and Presentations!
- Suspicious Activity Reporting and Investigation Inside and Out
- Investing in Investor Protection: Best Practices
- Health Care Fraud, Privacy Issues and Medical Identity Theft
- Preserving Senior Independence
- Tackling Elder Financial Exploitation: Federal, State and Local Efforts
- Legislative Policy Advocacy – Doing it Justice in 2014!
Early bird registration period will extend until January 17, 2014.
Use this form and send with your check to:
Elder Financial Protection Network
550 Montgomery Street, Suite 550
San Francisco CA 94111
Call with questions (415) 956-5556, or email firstname.lastname@example.org