Featured Financial Literacy Program to Highlight California Financial Literacy Month (April 2013)The CAFLM Blog will feature financial literacy programs in March and April to highlight California Financial Literacy Month, April 2013. To feature your financial literacy program, see the CAFLM Blog post dated February 20, 2013.
Today we are highlighting:
- Title: Spend Some, Save Some
- Author/s: Corporation For Enterprise Development (CFED)
- Publication Year/s: N/A
- Price: Free
- Format: (print, PDF, digital, etc.): PDF download / online
- Age/Grade Level: adults
- Audience: adults
In 2012, the Corporation for Enterprise Development partnered with Bank of the West to launch “Spend Some, Save Some: Making the Most of Your Tax Refund.” This Financial Education Guide was created to help taxpayers receiving assistance at Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites recognize the value of using their tax refund to contribute to their short- and long-term savings goals, make decisions about how to use their refunds for spending and saving for the future, and get connected to resources like U.S. Savings Bonds, College Savings Accounts, additional tax credits like the Saver’s Credit, Individual Development Account programs and Bank On campaigns.
- Author/Distributor Address: 1200 G Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20005
- Author Website: http://cfed.org/knowledge_center/publications/savings_financial_security/financial_education_guide_for_vita_programs/
- Author Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distributor Website (if different from Author): N/A
- Order Form: N/A