Featured Financial Literacy Program to Highlight California Financial Literacy Month (April 2013)The CAFLM Blog will feature financial literacy programs in March and April to highlight California Financial Literacy Month, April 2013. To feature your financial literacy program, see the CAFLM Blog post dated February 20, 2013.
Today we are highlighting…
Continued (Part 2 of 4): Bank of the West and Classroom Visits using Moonjar Moneyboxes
- Title: Moonjar Moneyboxes
- Author/s: Eulalie Scandiuzzi
- Publication Year/s: 2001
- Price: $7.95 for standard Moonjar Moneybox
- Format: (print, PDF, digital, etc.); Moneyboxes
- Age/Grade Level: K-5
- Audience: Students
In 2012, Bank of the West worked with the illustrator of Three Cups to customize Moonjar money boxes to accompany the Three Cups reading activity and provide students with an opportunity to put their learning into practice. Moonjar was launched with the purpose to inspire and incorporate strong financial values and practices into everyday life. Bank of the West utilizes Moonjar money boxes to reinforce the idea that we make choices every day about what to do with our money – we can opt to save, spend or share it.
- Author/Distributor Address: 612 19th Ave East, Seattle, WA 98112
- Author Website: http://www.moonjar.com/
- Author Email: email@example.com
- Distributor Website (if different from Author): N/A
- Order Form: http://www.moonjar.com/Products-Products/b/2408520011?ie=UTF8&title=Products
- Please visit http://www.moonjar.com/Products-Products/b/2408520011?ie=UTF8&title=Products to request image.