America Saves Week
February 25 – March 2, 2013
Resources for Non-Profits and Governments
America Saves Week, February 25 – March 2, 2013, is an annual opportunity for organizations to promote good savings behavior and a chance for individuals to assess their own saving status.
Each February, thousands of Non-Profits and Government organizations reach out and develop new partnerships to encourage people to save automatically and make sure their employees have savings accounts and are saving and investing effectively with the retirement and savings plans they offer. Check out the free resources below to help your customers/employees save and join this nation-wide movement today. By signing up for America Saves Week you will be listed as a participating organization and will receive news and updates on America Saves Week 2013.
Ready to Help Others Save?
Step 1: Sign up (note: you’ll see that the Department of Financial Institutions is listed as a partner)
Step 2: Download the America Saves Participation Kit.
Step 3: Download free graphics and materials.
The Week is an Opportunity to:
- Feature the products and services you provide to your employees that help people build wealth.
- Provide a valuable benefit to your employees by bringing in financial experts and hosting workshops about the importance of saving automatically.
- Develop new partnerships to encourage people to save automatically.
- Encourage Employees to join America Saves.
Track Your Impact
See What Other Financial Institutions Have Done
Partner with a Local Saves Campaign
Did You Know?
- Over 300,000 people have made a personal commitment to save $34 Million by joining America Saves.
- Over 1/5 of all eligible employees do not participate—at all—in their company’s retirement savings plan.
- Employees who learn how to effectively manage their benefits are more empowered, more engaged, and more satisfied with their compensation, benefits and overall jobs.
On Twitter? Use #ASW2013 in any savings or ASW-related tweets.