Free Help for Struggling Homeowners
San Bernardino County, CA
Help for Homeowners Event
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Ontario Convention Center – Exhibit Hall B
2000 East Convention Center Way | Ontario, CA 91764
Complimentary parking at the Convention Center garage
Entrance off Holt Blvd (east of Vineyard Ave)
Are you struggling to make your mortgage payments?
Maybe you’re unemployed or earning less than before? Do you need to leave your home through a short sale or deed-in-lieu of foreclosure? Having trouble refinancing? Meet one-on-one with your mortgage company, a HUD-approved housing expert, and Keep Your Home California.
Call 1‐888‐995‐HOPE (4673) for free help preparing the following forms and documents for review at the event:
- Request for Mortgage Assistance Form (Find at MakingHomeAffordable.gov)
- IRS Form 4506T‐EZ (Find at MakingHomeAffordable.gov)
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Information about any other mortgages
- Two most recent pay stubs
- If self‐employed, the most recent quarterly or year‐to‐date Profit and Loss Statement
- Documentation of income from all sources
- Two most recent bank statements
- Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable
For more information, visit MakingHomeAffordable.gov.