Keep an eye out for the new Go Direct® public service announcement, which is being offered to television stations nationwide to use on air. This new campaign video features U.S. Treasury Customer Service Agents explaining the three simple steps federal benefit check recipients can take to switch to direct deposit or the Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card ahead of the March 1, 2013, deadline.
The PSA is more than a TV spot, it’s a great resource for campaign partners, like you, to share with the people you serve. Here are easy ways to add the PSA to your current activities:
- Place the video on your website using a link from the Go Direct YouTube Channel
- Link to the video on the Go Direct YouTube Channel from your website or other electronic communications
- Add the video to PowerPoint presentations
- Tweet about the video or share it on Facebook using a link to the video on the Go Direct YouTube Channel
- Make the video a “favorite” on your organization’s own YouTube Channel
If you have questions about how to share this new video, view some simple instructions. Looped DVDs of the PSA will soon be available. Email the campaign at GoDirect@webershandwick.com to place an order.
It’s Time to Switch to Electronic Federal Benefit Payments. 60 Second Public Service Announcement.