Neighborhood LIFT Los Angeles – February 2012
Attend a new and innovative homebuyer event
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the Neighborhood LIFTSM event, sponsored by Neighborhood Housing Services of Los Angeles County [email@example.com] and Wells Fargo.
Date: February 3rd and 4th
Time: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Location: Los Angeles Convention Center, West Hall B
1201 S Figueroa St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Free Parking: Park in the West Hall Parking Garage. Look for the person in a black vest standing near the entrance of the parking garage who will be handing out parking vouchers. You will need to give the voucher to the attendant on the way into the garage. Please note: overnight parking is not available and vehicles parked overnight are subject to ticketing and towing. CLICK HERE for directions.
Admission is free!
Plan to spend some worthwhile time discovering the possibilities of homeownership in Los Angeles — and find out if it’s right for you.
Walk-ins are welcome, but registration is strongly recommended in order to guarantee the ability to meet one-on-one with a professional.
Find information and support at every turn:
- Get help with your down payment — Apply for down payment assistance grants from local nonprofit organizations, available for a limited time to qualified homebuyers who purchase a home in selected neighborhoods.1 And grants can also be used with renovation financing. NOTE: Grants are available only to those who are approved for renovation or home financing and have household incomes equal to or less than 120% of area median income. CLICK HERE for more information about the down payment assistance program. CLICK HERE for Spanish.
- Find out if you’re ready to buy a home — Meet one-on-one with professionals to understand the home financing options that may be available. Click REGISTER ONLINE (red button at the left) to schedule an appointment.
- Prepare for sustainable homeownership — Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership at Wells Fargo’s video homebuyer education center.
- Picture yourself at home — Stop by Wells Fargo’s Affordable Home TourSM viewing center to preview the features and prices of area homes for sale. CLICK HERE to see the homes now.
- Neighborhood home tour — Board a tour bus for a free ride to and from homes you’d like to see first-hand.
For questions about the event, please call 1-866-858-2151, M-F, 8 am to 5 pm CT. CLICK HERE for a list of items that will help when you meet with the on-site professionals and discuss your possible home financing options.
If you scheduled an appointment, you will receive an email confirmation immediately following your registration. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive a confirmation in your inbox.
Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Your appointment will be honored up to 15 minutes past the scheduled time. If you miss your appointment, we will work to schedule you at the next available time.